a) Information We Collect
In the past twelve (12) months, Metamorphosis Partners, LLC (“Metamorphosis”, “we”, or “us”) has collected thefollowing categories of Personal Information regarding California residents:
- Identifiers (names, physical addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, online identification numbers, andonline user and account names);
- Pet information (type, breed, food preferences, and other pet-related information), to the extent linked to anypersonal or household identifiers; and
- Other information which is not required to use our Services but that you choose to provide to us on an onlineform.
Metamorphosis obtains this Personal Information directly from users when they visit our website, and when theysign up for the Services and/or use our mobile application.
b) Use of Personal Information
Metamorphosis may use the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following “Business Purpose(s):”
- To deliver the Services to you, including our newsletters, as well as providing you with content thatMetamorphosis believes would be relevant to you based on your Personal Information;
- To provide informed targeted commercial marketing, the end result of which may include the delivery of messages(by Metamorphosis or our service providers) to you;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmentalregulations;
- To respond to your requests under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”); and
- For any other acceptable purposes as set forth in the CCPA.
When we disclose Personal Information for a Business Purpose, we enter into an agreement with the receiving partythat describes the purpose for sharing the Personal Information, and that requires the receiving party to keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than performing the services according to the agreement.
Unless we update this Notice to reflect otherwise, we will not collect additional categories of PersonalInformation, nor use the Personal Information we collect for any other materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes.
c) Sharing Personal Information
Within the last 12 months Metamorphosis has disclosed your Personal Information as described in this Notice.
We may disclose your Personal Information to our service providers and advertising partners. We also may share andexchange your information within our family of Metamorphosis Companies. And, as described in Section (b) above, we may also disclose your information for our Business Purposes, including as required by law enforcement and as necessary to comply with applicable law and court orders.
We may Sell Personal Information, subject to your right to opt-out of those Sales, to the following categories ofthird parties: our advertising partners and affiliates.
In the past twelve (12) months, Metamorphosis has not Sold Personal Information about California Consumers.
d) Your Rights and Choices
If you are a California Consumer, you may request information about our collection, use, disclosure and Sale ofyour Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months, whether or not it was collected electronically. If you submit a Verifiable Request, we will disclose:
- (a) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from whichyour Personal Information was collected; our business or commercial purpose for collecting or Selling your Personal Information; the categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information; and the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you; and
- (b) if we disclosed your Personal Information for a Business Purpose: what categories of Personal Informationwe disclosed for a Business Purpose, and to which categories of recipients we disclosed it to.
You also have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collect or maintain bysubmitting a Verifiable Request. We may deny your deletion request if retaining your Personal Information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected your Personal Information;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecutethose responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exerciseanother right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest thatadheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which weobtained it.
If you choose to exercise a privacy right under the CCPA, you have the right not to receive discriminatorytreatment.
You may submit a Verifiable Request for the information listed above, or exercise any of your rights enumeratedunder this Notice, by emailing us at CCPA@metamorphosis.com, or by completing a form on our website at www.getpawprint.com/do-not-sell-my-personal-information. You may also submit a Verifiable Request on behalf of your minor child.
After we receive your Verifiable Request, we will provide to you, in writing and free of charge (unless yourrequest is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded), the requested information for the 12-month period preceding your request. We will try to respond to your verified request within forty-five (45) days of receipt, but if we require more time (up to another forty-five (45) days) we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Please note that we are not required to comply with your request for information more than twice each year. If applicable, our response will explain the reasons why we cannot comply with your request.
If you are 16 years of age or older, you will have the right direct us to stop Selling your Personal Informationto third parties at any time. You may opt-out here www.getpawprint.com/do-not-sell-my-personal-information. However, if you change your mind, you may opt-in to Personal Information Sales at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. We do not knowingly Sell Personal Information from California Consumers who are under 16 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to Personal Information Sales may opt-out of future Sales at any time.
Should you choose to exercise any of the rights enumerated under this Notice, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or otherbenefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality ofgoods or services.
We may offer a financial incentive to consumers for the collection and potential sale of their PersonalInformation (the “Incentive Program”). In our assessment, the value of the incentive offered in the Incentive Program has a reasonable relationship to the value of your Personal Information, and is not unjust, unreasonable, coercive, or usurious in nature. If you would like to opt-out of the Incentive Program, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.